Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pre-release and Marketing

Wonderful, Wonderful..this is just how I feel.  I heard from my marketing rep yesterday by way of email.  He sent me a lot of valuable information and a lot of forms I needed to complete and return to him.  He also sent me information about  ordering books.  wonderful!!!.  I don't how much is a good number to order but I will figure something out.

I am still not finalized about when and where I am going to have my launch party.  It's not that I am indecisive but in my little town my options of venues are limited. I think I am going to wait until my book arrives and then move from there. I have several business places in mind for pre-sales signings and I am still working with my marketing rep how to set them up.  wonderful.!!

Today, I received the link for pre-ordering of my book on the tate publishing website.  Just to see it made me feel one step closer to the finish line.  I can hardly wait to hold the books in hand.  Here is the link:
http://tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-61739-987-9.

I posted the link on my facebook page and invited my friends to preorder from Tate or me (preferably me, since I stand to gain a higher return then).  I also offered a discount for anyone willing to purchase more than one copy and free shipping to any location.  wonderful!!!

Well here comes the hard part.  Marketing I am told is a different kind of beast because of the fierce competition but I am confident that He who started a good work in me will complete it.  Of course I have to do my part and work but when I have done my best I am then leaving it in God's hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment